If you are looking to give your look a whole new level of greatness, you have to read this easy tip on how to color Brazilian hair extensions. You have to consider investing in 100 percent Brazilian hair extensions. Most of women appreciate how easy it is to change their look using hair extensions as they have been in vogue for a couple of ages so it is better for you to know how to color Brazilian hair. You also purchase human hair or synthetic hair extensions. Synthetic extensions are made of polyester fibers or nylon while human hair extensions are made from pure human hair and are free from any artificial styling and coloring when purchased. Synthetic hair extensions are good for because you do not have to spend a lot of money for them but they are not as versatile as human hair.
As it already mentioned before, the versatility is the important key that has been offer by Brazilian hair extensions over the synthetic extensions. For example, you have to know that synthetic hair extensions cannot be styled of colored. On the other hand, Brazilian hair extensions can be colored and styled like you style and color your own natural hair. You also have the privilege to apply a couple of styling tools and techniques including flat irons and curling irons. Knowing how to color Brazilian hair will add the versatility to style your hair and also add any color virtually more than makes up for expensive price and makes it a perfect investment.
Hair color tools
After you have already known how to color Brazilian hair, it is better for you to know a couple of tools that you have to use before you start the process. There are a couple of tools that are very important to have including a wide tooth comb, aluminum foil, a towel, gloves, plastic wrap, a color bowl, a brush, hair developer and hair color and Brazilian hair extensions.
Steps how to color Brazilian hair extensions
- Your first job is to disentangle the hair extensions by combing through the extensions by using your wide tooth comb.
- The next step is preparing the hair color mixture. You have to make sure that your hands are protected by wearing the rubber gloves before you are processing with this step.
- You can now apply the dye in order to coat your Brazilian hair extensions once the hair color mixture is ready. In order to make sure that the hair color is distributed to all of the areas that you want to colored, you have to comb through the extensions.
- In this step, you have to rinse the excess hair color from the hair extensions. In order to make sure faster and more thorough removal of color, you can use warm water when it is the time to rinse the extensions.
- You have to rinse your Brazilian extensions which have been colored by using cold water in order to get rid of the conditioner.
- The last step is you have to air dry the extensions.